Is There 100% Natural Hand Cream?
Yes. There are so many hand creams in the market that are 100% natural. By 100% natural, we mean that the hand creams are made using only natural ingredients such as plant oils, waxes, and butters. In other words, the natural hand creams do not contain synthetic fragrances, preservatives, or other harmful chemicals. Almond oil, coconut oil, Shea butter, beeswax, and jojoba oil are some of the common ingredients that are found in natural hand creams.
Individuals with sensitive skin will without a doubt find natural hand creams a safe option. They do not cause irritation or any other adverse effects hence the better option for those looking to avoid conventional hand creams. However, natural hand creams have a shorter shelf life when compared to conventional hand creams and as such, should be used within a certain timeframe.
What Are The Ingredients Of Organic Hand Cream?
Granted, the ingredients used in organic hand creams are not universal. They vary depending on the brand and product in question. However, the following are some of the common ingredients found in organic hand creams.
1. Organic oils such as coconut oils, avocado oil, almond oil, jojoba oil that help nourish and moisturize the skin.
2. Essential oils such as peppermint, tea tree oil, and lavender that contain antimicrobial properties.
3. Aloe Vera which helps provide a calming effect to irritated or inflamed skin.
4. Shea butter that is known for its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Beeswax which is a natural emulsifier and provides a protective barrier on the skin.
Please note that not all organic hand creams will contain all the ingredients we have mentioned above. In fact some will contain additional ingredients and as such it’s important that you read labels making a purchase.
What Effect Does Organic Hand Cream Have On Your Hand?
When you use organic hand cream, you will notice the following positive effects on your hands.
• Your hands will be moisturized and hydrated. This is because organic hand cream is formulated with natural ingredients such as coconut oil, aloe Vera, and Shea butter that helps to prevent dryness, cracking, and roughness.
• The natural ingredients found in organic hand cream can help nourish the skin hence providing it with the necessary nutrients it needs to stay healthy and soft.
• Organic hand cream also serves to protect the skin from harsh weather or chemicals. There are some organic hand creams that contain beeswax as an ingredient which is instrumental in forming a protective barrier on the skin.
• Organic hand cream can help soothe irritated skin hence reducing redness and inflammation.